I Am Big. It's the Pictures That Got Small

for those wonderful people out there in the dark

10 June 2005

Happy Birthday (one day late) Carson and Happy Birthday Gerri

One year and one day ago (June 9, 2004) was my son's 15th birthday; I also submitted my manuscript on that day to WordTech Communications. Today is my wife's birthday, and I just got in the mail my first copies of the book itself. Talk about a quick turnaround.

Here's what I got Carson:

Number 5 is Jared Zabransky, the junior quarterback for the Boise State Broncos. I think Carson will be wearing this when we go see the Georgia game on September 3.

I got Gerri a hand-painted gourd by local artist Kim Kraft--it's an indigo blue bowl, with an "ibis" eye motif.

Happy birthday to all, and happy birthday to Pictures That Got Small.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home